½ kilo shrimp
1 medium chicken breast
½ cup chicken livers and gizzard
1 cup cooked pork
1 carrot, cut into thin
½ head of cabbage, cut in 1-inch squares or rectangulars
1 kilo cauliflower, cut into
3 cloves garlic, chopped
1 large onion, sliced into half-moons
4 pcs. dried Chinese mushrooms, julienned
3 tbsp. soy sauce
I cup chicken stock
1 tbsp. corn starch
salt and pepper to taste
1. Cut all meats and shrimps into bite-size pieces and set aside.
2. Wash Chinese mushrooms and soak them in ½ cup warm water.
3. Sauté garlic and onions in hot oil till all are golden brown.
4. Add sliced shrimps, chicken livers and gizzards previously cut up, and the cooked pork.
5. Season with soy sauce and salt and pepper.
6. Pour in chicken stock. Allow to cook for about 5 minutes.
7. Then add Chinese mushrooms with the ½ cup water it was soaked in.
8. Add the rest of the vegetables. Cook till vegetables are almost done. DO NOT OVERCOOK!
9. Disperse cornstarch in ¼ cup water and add to mixture to thicken
10. Note: you can add more vegetables such as bean sprouts, Chinese cabbage, bell pepper, snap peas, eggs, any vegetable in your ref!